Effect drawing of large tooling

Hi!

Dear friends, long time no see, recently practiced a few scenes, I hope you like it!

Thank you!

Really beautifull, is that a public model, or did you modelled yourself

wow respect - nice images .. they dont really have any flaws except the backplates/exterior :)…

Thank you.

Transformation from 3DMAX Model to Sketchup Model

Thank you

Very nice renderings @jason_HU ! Thanks a lot for sharing them here. :slight_smile:

Very very nice work. Bravo!

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

So nice atmosphere congratulation !

Were they paying 3dsmax scenes ? Did you have a lot of work to adjust them to enscape ?

I really like the one with the wooden column!!! Wonderful models and overall color palette!

Looks really nice, excellent results, well done.

These are superb. Question: The glowing cubes/candles in the 3rd scene on the dining tables. How did you achieve that effect? I’ve done it with bitmapping, but can never get it to look as good as a classic 2-sided V-Ray material…!

Use the foliage property

The model is converted by 3DMAX, and the rendering is done in ENSCAPE.

Ahh another Sketchup model and rendering. I saw the Revit icon at the post and tought woow…I want to see the full potential of Revit with Enscape. Most of it is “not so nice”