Time to study is time earned to learn to grow. ![]()
Eiffel tower lighting study
Model tower - Giotis - 3Dwarehouse
Sketchup + Ens 2.6.2 + pos
Wow, did you make the tower yourself? Or is it a model from somewhere else
images looks good ![]()
I think it is this model:
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/a31c40c55591aa6c59aed5538305c915/Eiffel-Tower-Paris
no problem to use models of others, which we all do of course - but elsewhere this gets usually mentioned at least, not at this place here however …
Yep, not mentioning full or key models of foreign origin have been used is kind of odd. Would definitely appreciate users to point out if the model they’re presenting has been done by them or by a 3rd party - otherwise taking the submissions in the showcase section seriously might be hard.
Aw, I love it actually. In this case the blur filter plus the color filter you applied in general fit so well with the rendering itself.
Good job again!
… I agree completely and yes, of course we realize that this is “only” about rendering here - but which is no excuse not to name content authors.
Sorry Elnata Fernandes this statement does not refer to you specifically
- but to place a few trees and press render and possibly ask for “hope you like it” is not enough
![]()
Model the armazem
Thanks ![]()
yes, I understand, but to achieve a result like that, it’s not just rendering and that’s it,
you must define the lighting and material configuration.
this model in the tower is simple, but maybe you will take the model that was made available and render it. for others to comment and not talk about who modeled the tower. ![]()
more smoothly. I will put here the name of the author of the tower
![]()
“Gustave Eiffel” ?
Great
![]()
ready, now we are happy to know who created this tower
![]()