Enscape 4.5 preview build causing crash on SketchUp 2025 while purging files

Hey all.

I’ve updated the latest version yesterday. But since then, I’m having a problem purging unused items from the default system in SketchUp. first, I thought that’s a SketchUp problem. So, I posted it on SketchUp forum. And several people informed the same issue. Then one of them said that uninstalling the latest enscape fixes the problem. So, I installed SketchUp and removed enscape. Then everything was fine.

So, that’s an enscape problem. Is there any way to fix this?

I have the same problems with purging. Here also removed Enscape and it works again!!

Thank you both for the report. Our development team is aware of this behavior and we’ll add a corresponding fix for this as soon as possible (likely by tomorrow included in Enscape 4.5). I’ll update you again once said fix has been implemented as well.

same here with the last enscape version.