Enscape crashing rhino & computer

Hi Enscape Team,

I love enscape but this time it is not working well for me. I’ve gotten a new powerful laptop and downloaded all my previous apps including Rhino and Enscape, and updated to the newest version, which is 3.4.3+93121

My whole laptop freezes when I open enscape from Rhino and I have to hard restart my laptop and have been trying all morning. It’s been like that for the whole week except last night it temporarily worked ok. Please can I get some advice on what I can do as I need to submit something for a deadline,

The rhino system info had this reading:

Rhino plugins that do not ship with Rhino

C:\Users\adeli\AppData\Local\Programs\Enscape\Bin64\Enscape.Rhino7.Plugin.dll “Enscape.Rhino7.Plugin” 0.0.22334.1442

Would the advice be to uninstall and reinstall? Because I have done that twice now. Should I download an older version instead and if yes, which one?

Thank you.

Adeline