Hi all,
Some images from our training project using SketchUp 2021 and Enscape 3.0.2
Hope you like it!
:!: More High Resolution Images
Sang Bui on Behance
:!: My Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/buivuhuynhsang
:?: If you need the SketchUp 3D Model and Enscape Setting Preset
? E-mail me: sangbvh@fpt.edu.vn
3D Model: Various Sources
Visual by me
Beautiful work once again - that is a PotW contender for sure. 
Thank you very much,
I’m looking forward to this week’s voting results
I will try to post it so that people are motivated to practice with Enscape, a pretty impressive real-time rendering engine 
Hi sir,
The image in my vote (PotW contender) is displayed incorrectly, please check again
That is strange, it was working fine just hours ago and I did not change anything. Oh well, I’ve fixed it again now, thanks for the hint! 
Rely on you <3
Thank you for putting my project on Vote for the Picture of the Week!
Hi, Demian Gutberlet
My post has disappeared on Vote for the Picture of the Week!
Can you tell me the reason? 8|
That’s because you won the contest! 
Your image has thus been replaced with a new contender for this week. Congratulations!
You can check out our Facebook group for example soon and see your rendering being shared.
wow, that’s amazing :love: :love: :love:
Thank you to everyone who voted for me 
The renderings of this room are already on the ENSCAPE Fanpage 
Thank you admin team and forum friends for voting for this kid’s bedroom