Enscape repeatedly crashing

Hi there,

I’ve been having Enscape issues the last few days.

I was initially able to open it from Rhino, but it would crash as soon as I tried to export or adjust a view.

I tried updating my NVIDIA graphics card driver, setting the preferred graphics processor to “High-performance NVIDIA processor” and also downloading the latest Enscape version.

After doing all of that, Enscape will not even open now. It remains on the “Loading” screen, then crashes.

I submitted feedback via the Enscape toolbar in Rhino. Any other help would be much appreciated.

For reference, I’m on a ProArt StudioBook by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

Running Windows 11 Pro

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX with Radeon Graphics, 3301 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

Thank you!

Hi @Katie_Chu , I am sorry to hear about this issue.

Right away, whenever you experience any crashes/slowdowns/freezes with Enscape or similar, please kindly submit us a feedback report with log files alongside as detailed here: https://learn.enscape3d.com/blog/knowledgebase/using-the-feedback-button-win-rhino/

Once we’ve received said report, you’ll hear back from us again very soon regarding a solution and/or explanation. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!