“Facade Design - Night View”
Location: Iran, Mashhad Architects: Ali Nickhah & Ali Rohani
Year: 2022 Modeling: SketchUp Rendering: Enscape
…
Can’t wait to read your comments ![]()
…
Follow me on instagram if you liked this
“Facade Design - Night View”
Location: Iran, Mashhad Architects: Ali Nickhah & Ali Rohani
Year: 2022 Modeling: SketchUp Rendering: Enscape
…
Can’t wait to read your comments ![]()
…
Follow me on instagram if you liked this
Definitly better than my works. though..
I don’t see the entrance door?
And it is not that late at night .. all except 1F has lights turned off.. would be more natural with some lights on like the building on the left.. Could be a dimmed light behind the curtain.. I guess You wanted to keep the pattern of the elevation not disturbed
Some one person in the lobby would give it a bit of live and realism as well as some gadgets on the shelves..
I didn’t know people drive on the Left side of the road in Iran.. Do they?
First of all, Thanks for your Detailed Comments. it Helped me a lot
About the Entrance door, we want to hide it a little on purpose. so we use the main pattern on it (on the left side of building)
About the lights behind the curtain, I am totally agree and definitely use that on my next work but I usually don’t like people people in rendering. I think it makes the shot a little artificial and unreal.
And Finally, Oh my GOD :)) I made a funny mistake about the cars direction. You are right
Thank you again for your words ![]()