How Do I Create An Enscape Account

This might be an easy fix, but I just got a free trial for Enscape but I cannot download it because I need to log into my account to access my license key. The problem is that there doesn’t seem to be a place for me to create an account. I also didn’t receive an email with my license key. So I don’t know what to do.

Please help me..!!!

Hi @jduran14

Welcome to our forum.

I have moved your thread to our Error & License section.

I assume you meant to log in to our License Center, this is mainly used for keeping track of invoices and payment methods, neither of which a trial has.

There is no dedicated trial license key required to use the 14-day trial.

You don’t need to log in to download the installer either, you can find our latest release here and once installed the time should start automatically.