Congratulations @Mohammad_reza , you have won last weeks Render of the Week contest! A well deserved win of course for such a nice rendering, thanks for sharing it with the community.
thank you ![]()
I am happy to see my posts and share your opinion with me?
Quality of textures, blocks and lighting are amazing, congratulations!!!
thank you![]()
Nice! How did you manage to get this good lighting? I always struggle with lighting in Revit interior renderings.
We have quite a few blog articles regarding how to achieve great interior scenes like these for example:
https://blog.enscape3d.com/interior-rendering-best-practices
https://blog.enscape3d.com/rendering-lighting-tips-interior-scenes
https://blog.enscape3d.com/5-hacks-for-interior-rendering-in-enscape
And if you wish to see even more advanced tutorials you can certainly check out @Vlad_Moldovan tutorials instead/alongside:
Video Tutorials: Modulus Render / Vlad Moldovan
I do reccomend checking out the blog posts firsts though. ![]()
Hope that helps already - Feel free to share further renderings in the forum of course too to ask for feedback.
Thank you for the answer. The problem is that these blog posts and the Modulus Render Vlad Moldovan only uses Sketchup. And the so called Filler Lights is not available in Revit to my knowledge and therefore its very hard to get more realistic natural lighting. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks as well for your response!
Right away, the first article I’ve linked specifically mentions Revit as well and is not just suited for SketchUp:
https://blog.enscape3d.com/interior-rendering-best-practices
Another article also covering interior artificial lights - Revit specific entirely:
https://blog.enscape3d.com/blog/tips-for-interior-design
Plus a great example are these recent renderings using only skylight (Not CAD specific):
He’s only using the skylight of the HDRI file he imported as a skybox and no artificial lights what so ever. The rest boils down to using either our assets/materials or high quality third party content, which means you will not always have to rely on the tricks from Vlad for example or filler lights generally.
This is just one example of course if you plan to use less artifical lights and/or want to try something new - Of course you can also populate your scene with lights as detailed in the second article above.
I do hope the above content helps more, and I’d say after checking it out you can simply share some renderings with me/us here in this thread and I’m sure there are further tips/tricks I can provide!
Thanks again in advance!
One of the main reasons for proper lighting is proper hdri. ?
What HDRI you used for that piece, my friend?
snow hdri
