It would be nice to see more variety (i.e. seed) per species at each age, rather than 3 ages with varying levels of details. Let’s say you want 25 field maples at middle age. Does this mean the only variation between these 25 maples is level of detail and viewport display? Obviously having them all with different seasons is not practical or realistic. Maybe I still need to learn it more, and it is still a young product…but this kind of feature might add more value per dollar. At the moment, I think I will mostly use it for mid to background trees until there is more variety in the same age and seasons…
For example, what if I wanted to make 6 trees of the same species and same season, overall volume/size and level of detail? Is it or will it possible?
On a similar vein to 3DMK’s comment, Much of why I decided to try this over GrowFX, was the apparent ease of use for getting trees out in as few steps as possible. GrowFX seems great, but for my needs, perhaps overkill for the price.
Thanks