object in sketchup but not in enscape


Hello some objects in sketchup disappear when starting enscape, no matter how much I zoom they are ot there. Can you help me please?

Hey @elia_2 , welcome to our forum! I’m sorry to hear about this problem.

Would you please be so very kind as to send us some feedback via the Feedback button which you’ll find in your Enscape toolbar/context menu? Please add your forum name “elia” in the submission form so that we can easily connect your report to this thread. :slight_smile:

In addition to that, it would also be helpful if you could maybe share the corresponding project file for troubleshooting purposes, if that is possible. Thank you in advance!

I sent the feedback and the file to support@enscape3d.com

@elia_2 , got it, thank you very much! I’ll get back to you once I have any further news. :slight_smile:

Hey @elia_2 , hope you are well. I’ve replied to your feedback ticket about two weeks ago asking you to please update your Enscape to see if this resolves your problem. :slight_smile: Was that procedure effective in resolving it, or is this issue still persisting?

Hello everyone, I’ve got same issue here. How can I solve this kind of problem?

thankyou

Right away, does your current machine meet our system requirements:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/blog/knowledgebase/system-requirements/

If so, then you can also send in a feedback report with logs to our technical support team for further troubleshooting by making use of our feedback button:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/blog/knowledgebase/using-the-feedback-button/

Thanks a lot in advance.