I installed our only license on a computer that did not support enscape. We purchased a new computer, but someone took the old one away before I could uninstall the enscape license and they did a factory reset on it. Now my new computer wont use enscape because it says the one seat is taken already, but the old computer does not say it has enscape installed on it. Anyone know what I should do?
Hi @tmerkel
Welcome to our forum.
I have moved your thread to our license problems section.
I found your license but no current activations, have you contacted us via email already perhaps?
I did get it resolved through email, I was trying a few areas to get a response, since you guys don’t offer customer support during our work hours.
I’m having an issue with my escape license as I have just bought a new laptop. I am logged out, but still I receive an error when trying to log in. The error message is telling me that ‘all seats are taken’. I have logged out on the other laptop and tried everything in my power, but nothing seems to work.
I’m using enscape on sketchup.
Is it possible to reset the seats in some way, so I can log in into my new computer?
Welcome to our Forum @JulieLJ .
I’m sorry to hear about that. In this case, as I cannot find any license tied to the e-mail you’re using to log into this Forum, please generally reach out to our support team using either the feedback button or help center, both of which will help us with locating your account and resetting your license: How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum
Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.