THE LOBBY LOUNGE

Happy new week,

I’m glad to share my cover render of interior modeling by Sketchup 2021

Visual by Enscape 3.1

Photoshop (add flare)

Hope you guy like it!

:!: More High Resolution Images | https://www.behance.net/gallery/125526443/THE-LOBBY

:!: My Facebook | Sang Bùi

3D Model: old friend in my country

Visual by me

Nice br0 :thumbsup:

thanks for your comment and like, great motivation for me to keep sharing :love:

Hi, may I ask about your lighting settings? How do you balance between indoor lighting and environmental lighting? Appreciate if you can share, thanks!

What kind of ies do you use?

Light Experimentation Steps :wink:

First, I utilized hdri to produce ambient light to lighten up the interior area in this article.

Then, to brighten the area, I utilized more ies lights in the places specified in the design plans; the hue of the lights here is 4000 Kelvin.

Finally, I utilized some Sphere Lights to highlight any underexposed regions.

In brief, if you look at the screenshot I captured, you will see how I adjusted the lighting for this 3D file.

Thank you for following this post :thumbsup:

nice work hope to see more work from you guy <3

Thank you!

I use “Nice” IES