I’m wondering which version of Enscape would work for my Macbook (Big Sur version 11.6.14) with a 2019 version of Sketchup. Since the Enscape 1.1.19+921 seem to only work for Sketchup 2021 & 2022, I’m wondering which version would work with my Sketchup 2019 on Mac. Thank you.
I’ve tried downloading Version1.1.19+921, but the application cannot be open after installation. Emailed their customer support but didn’t hear back a thing, if anyone knows how to fix this problem it’d be greatly appreciated!
You should’ve heard back from support by now I reckon? Just in case you somehow did not receive a message back yet, I’m afraid SketchUp 2019 is not supported (with any version) when it comes to Enscape for Mac. Hopefully you have a chance to upgrade to either SU 21 or 22.
Just to make sure, please also check our system requirements in case your machine may run into any issues regarding opening / using Enscape.