White Background not actually white

Hi,

An annoying issue with the ‘white background’ override that it dose not actually create a white background, it seems to reflect the sky slightly so the background comes out very light blue. This seems like a small issue but when creating diagrams ect to put on sheets you now have to go in and Photoshop out the background for each image to make it look correct.

Am I missing something with this, seems like it would be an easy fix?

This is quite annoying.

While we are at it, how about let us pick the color?

Agreed. I often need to correct the background using Photoshop

Alpha backgound is allready suggested..

:thumbup: :thumbup:
the lack to deliver a pure white was already a topic at this point:
White background
however, to choose any own color here as renderwiz suggested, completely unaffected by atmosphere settings, should be the target or as Epix 3D noted, an alpha channel, all this without having to fiddle in Photoshop later on…

I vote for this to.

Any ETA on this request?

Hi @renderwiz

Unfortunately we don’t have an ETA on this yet.