Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusable render download when stopped

Hi,
    When stopping a render in the cloud, one should be able to download the job in the current quality rendered. But when I stop it, and download the zip file the render is far from usable, half of it is black as it never rendered at all, although the full size preview in the browser is good and as it should be.
    I really can't spend more credits on this one, so I can't let it finish.
    I can't show the failed half render due to client/project confidentiality.
    Any solutions to this one? I've reported it via the feedback/report feature on the cloud page, but this seems to be useless, as I never get an answer.

Thanks,

Hello,

Can you please pm me a link for this job (or just the job ID), so I can take a look? You can also email it to support@chaosgroup.com . I suspect the job uses bucket rendering and the preview is showing only the results of the initial light cache phase, which could be a bug, but I want to check the actual render job and discuss it with our Cloud team.

About the report feature - I checked our support system, but so far could not find an email from you. When you submitted the initial report did you receive an automatic email response that the report is logged (there should also be a ticket number in that email)?
    Ivaylo Marinov

QA Engineer Chaos Cloud

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
    X