Renderind Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renderind Failed

Hi, I upload a scene in Cloud, and the render strarts normally, but after few minutes the render fails. I have the last versions of Vray and Chaos Cloud App

Dear damiano_corradini​, hello.

I am looking at your Chaos Cloud history now. Looks like in general scene optimization should be prescribed, because - yes - you have many failed jobs.
    Please be aware that when you delete the scene from the portal we are not able to investigate in details why the job has failed. Some of your jobs are now deleted.

Will share some general advices for scene optimization:I also see now that you have submitted jobs which are now completed, but the output doesn't look right.
    If the failed jobs are views from one scene or many, we encourage you to share with us the original .skp file(s) by using Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project and attached it/them via our contact form.
    Be sure that 3D and Rendering Help is chosen under Request Type.

Mainly memory issues could be provoked by using extreme amount of Displacement, Fur (without any optimizations).
    But it is better to take a look at the particular situation since it is really happening a lot for your submissions.
    There are other errors too, so something is disturbing the process.

Please add also this forum link into the description and colleagues will reach you in the opened ticket.

Best regards,
    TS

Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
    3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X