Naming issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naming issue

Hi, I used to be able to leave the name as is and then all my render would be named with the filename and the render element. Now it's always an older document name that used, unless I change it manually.

What should I enter in the <name> area?

thanks

Maarten
    Attached Files

HI, thanks for posting. I am not sure what you refer to. I ran a test now and everything seems normal. The only thing that could be a bit confusing is the project you are submitting your job into. The job has the name of the 3ds Max scene but the project is supposed to be created by you. Otherwise the last one you rendered into will be used by default.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chrome_2023-11-14_16-45-21.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	1195019

Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

I don't understand this naming problem - I want Cloud to just use the file names I specified in the Max scene.

I just want to be able to copy and paste my files over a previous animation I did locally, instead of Cloud arbitrarily renaming my file sequences.

I hate that it.
      http://www.jd3d.co.uk - Vray Mentor

Comment

Hi, could you give us an example about your issue? Some features/settings of the local 3ds Max render are not supported or may be slightly different on the Cloud.
        I see you have another thread for naming issues. Are you talking about the same problem?
        Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
        X