Chaos Cloud extremly slow uploading files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Cloud extremly slow uploading files

I updated to new version of vray and chaos cloud and uploding a few renders take so much time. One pic aprox 10-15 minutes. It all started to happen after cloud uploading was built into the asset editor.
    I am using Vray for Rhinoceros.

Hello peter_nestor​,

We noticed a number of job uploads from your account recently.

Could you please provide more details about the jobs that were time-consuming to upload:
    • Is there a specific job or multiple jobs that were uploading slowly?
    • Were these jobs submitted from the same project?
    • Could you share the job IDs? To find the job IDs, you can refer to the following article: How to get a job ID

Comment

I had the same issue very recently with uploading and downloading and I never really got the bottom of it.
      Matthew Valero, ASAI

Comment

Hello ValeroStudio​,

From what I can see, it appears that your jobs has already been deleted. Please note that we do not support deleted jobs, as we do not have all the information needed to investigate the case.

If you report an issue with a job, please do not delete the job until our team has finished investigating the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by zhanet.georgieva View Post
          Hello ValeroStudio​,

From what I can see, it appears that your jobs has already been deleted. Please note that we do not support deleted jobs, as we do not have all the information needed to investigate the case.

If you report an issue with a job, please do not delete the job until our team has finished investigating the issue.
          They were not jobs submitted using this account. They are using my office work account.
          Matthew Valero, ASAI

Comment

Hi ValeroStudio​,

To assist you with troubleshooting any issues with your jobs, please provide us with your job ID. To find the job IDs, you can refer to the following article: How to get a job ID

Comment

Working...
            X