No announcement yet.

When nature calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can testify to the great support they provide; any problem I have had was usually fixed by the end of the day.
    Set V-Ray class properties en masse with the VMC script
    Follow me for script updates: @ollyspolys

Comment

• Originally posted by olly View Post
      I can testify to the great support they provide; any problem I have had was usually fixed by the end of the day.
      Yup, same over here. If i had a problem it was usually fixed in a couple of hours. Dont write it off yet...
      www.short-cuts.de

Comment

• Same here Davy is always on top of any new bugs I find, he works with me until they are fixed usually within a few hours. I don't think it will be much longer before we see the full product.

Comment

• 11.09.2009:
          "It will take us about a month to release a first version (which will already be quite solid)"
          Reflect, repent and reboot.
          Order shall return.

Comment

• Originally posted by tammo View Post
            11.09.2009:
            "It will take us about a month to release a first version (which will already be quite solid)"
            Why are people getting upset over the release date of a product they (I assume) have not even bought?
            Ville Kiuru
            www.flavors.me/vkiuru

Comment

• Originally posted by yyk View Post
              Why are people getting upset over the release date of a product they (I assume) have not even bought?
              Because people generally buy products once released, with an expectation of the availability stated?

Comment

• Yup, generally i agree but if you bought the product back then in the pre-release phase you would have it already. Its out there, still beta but it works pretty good. i paid 99$ for it back then, and i got a pretty cool and easy scatter tool and a library tool for my models. So even tho its still not final the money was well spend for me. But i can understand you guys. When autograss came out i was pretty excited and at first it looked really cool. But after i paid alomost 300$ for the final version the problems started, lots of problems with it, no support, license problems ... i used it a couple of times and then abandoned it cause it was no use for us. That when i said that i wont buy any plugin anymore if its not solid.
                This one takes a while but dont write it off yet
                www.short-cuts.de

Comment

• OK Ollie but if I remember right, people were promised application for tree creation in the first place. NOT scattering and library tool.
                  I can imagine a few people have bought this just because of this prospect...

Would be cool to see at least a video of how the tree cration app supposedly works.
                  When it comes to my opinion, i dont believe it even exists.

Anyway, these strange business habits these days when users pay for the developement of the application on the basis of false promises is more and more often.

I d rather stick to perfect ForestPRO and GROW FX which can do almost anything and whats more, they WORK and have excellent support and user base.

Just my few cents, sorry if i upset anyone.
                  Martin
                  http://www.pixelbox.cz

Comment

• Awesome! Thanks for sharing your amazing work with us.

Comment

Working...
                    X