bloody nice actually
    Peter Kolus
    Senior 3D artist / CG Generalist
    www.peterkolus.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stugys View Post
      can you show material settings?
      Originally posted by blendervrayf View Post
      would like to share a few settings for the fabric material??
      Sure, here we go:

Click image for larger version

Name:	fabric_material.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	500.2 KB
ID:	855733

Originally posted by marcoz View Post
      Great job how long it take for every shot?
      Originally posted by SreckoM View Post
      Yeah would like to know render times too.
      Between 1 and 2 hours per image on a core2quad.
      architect at oona

Comment

very grateful for share it!,if it's not too much, can you tell more about the lighting?

Comment

very grateful for share it!,if it's not too much, can you tell more about the lighting?
          It's quite simple.

A dome light with a HDR map from Peter Guthrie. (Default intensity, Invisible ticked, Image Gamma:0.9)
          Background is just a JPG file. (Mapping Type: Screen, This could be done in post production too, but I prefer this way)
          Interior lights are spots with IES data from Erco. (Color: Temperature 2500K)

Name:	lightning.jpg
Size:	500.2 KB
ID:	855757
          architect at oona

Comment

I tried also to lighting with hdri but too much noise , ,i don't understand why you said domelight, but in the pics below i see an hdri in the background not in domelight ,

Comment

excuse me i'm confused ,Any way once time i used Vray blender an i rember noise was not a problem with dome light but now i'm not able to use it,very slow time render and lot of noise,

Comment

I tried also to lighting with hdri but too much noise , ,i don't understand why you said domelight, but in the pics below i see an hdri in the background not in domelight ,
                No, you're wrong (watch out the botton orange arrow).
                The hdr is inside the "LIGHT_dome" node, this node is used by the hemi light (equivalent to a domelight in blender).
                Domelight is noisier, but has a more precise and pleasant GI result.
                I prefer the noise produced by domelight (easy to remove) than the light splotches produced by background.
                architect at oona

Comment

So you removed the fireflies in postproduction?Have you a particular attention to the reflectivity and glossiness of material?I have seen some tutorial of great 3d artist, but seems hard have realistic materials in reasonable time.

Comment

for example in the render of this thread the material of the wall have reflectivity?

Comment

So you removed the fireflies in postproduction?
                      No, I go down with Image Sampler Threshold until the quality is good enough to me.

but seems hard have realistic materials in reasonable time.
                      There is no magic, If you have a material with reflectivity and glossiness<80 surely you'll need more samples than simple clay material.
                      I use render elements (Reflection, Refraction, GI, etc...) to identify the source of the noise, and solve the problem locally instead of just raising subdivisions everywhere.
                      architect at oona

Comment

thank you for information, can I ask wood material screenshot?

Comment

Originally posted by Stugys View Post
                          thank you for information, can I ask wood material screenshot?
                          Sure!

Name:	wood_material.jpg
Size:	500.5 KB
ID:	855832 Click image for larger version

Name:	wood-edge_material.jpg
Size:	499.6 KB
ID:	855833
                          architect at oona

Comment

What i can do for use render element in blender Leandro?

Comment

Working...
                            X