General pricing in Austria per render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neilg View Post
    So you say you did that entire project in 4 days, 6 images. If you had an unlimited budget, the same information, but were charging a day rate no questions asked, do you think you could have made the images look better?
    How much better, and how many extra days would you need?

You may do well to invest in a spec project, or take an old project and make it well and truly 'yours' so that you can advertise and push a higher level of quality/service. if you're having to cut corners because you can never get the budget you need, then you'll never be able to justify asking for an appropriate budget.
    I'll give my input. The above images are about 1 day for each. They don't seem very complicated and I agree with the above, if you push yourself higher and make it even better (they are not bad images) you can start asking for more. Perhaps take a bit longer. You could start finding other clients and charge them higher and take a bit longer to the point you don't need to depend on the aforementioned two clients who already know they can get what the need at a low price and fast speed.

Give that extra bit with your future clients, or even the current ones if they want better images, (I know you are capable of, I have seen other images you have done on the website). The ones above seem somewhat void of life and honestly, I would not pay 1000 euros for each.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
    X