Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by percydaman
    Apr 18, 2005

"Gerhard Schroder is no as bad as most Germans. For a start, he is not one of the uniform, stereotypical blonds with hypernationalistic pride who loudly invade our beaches."

-Stefano Stefani, Italian deputy tourism minister, on Germany's chancellor

hahaha....that's funny ....yeah when I go back home (Italy) I do see tons of germans and sweds tourists, especially in the touristy areas.
    The funny thing is, Italy's economy would be a lot worse w/out them, since many places depend on those tourists.....it's irony he would say that .....I don't think he's a deputy tourism minister anymore....
    funny stuff...

paul.

Comment

What the "progressives" don't apparently understand is what she meant, at that rate "A species goes out of existence every twenty seconds" All species would be destroyed in less than a year...
      Eric Boer
      Dev

Comment

Originally posted by RErender
        What the "progressives" don't apparently understand is what she meant, at that rate "A species goes out of existence every twenty seconds" All species would be destroyed in less than a year...
        hehe are you positive thats what she meant? Im no tree hugger, and I didn't read it that way.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Apr 27, 2005

"Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican."

-George W. Bush, refusing to answer reporters' questions

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

2 May 2005

"All I know is that I am not a Marxist."

-Karl Marx, political philosopher

Comment

5 May 2005

"A hard dog to keep on the porch."

-Hillary Clinton, describing her husband

Comment

ah HAHAHAHAH

That last one is gold i tell ya, GOLD!!!

Comment

9 May 2005

"Its no secret that I wear a hearing aid. Well, just the other day, all of a sudden, it went haywire. We discovered the KGB had put a listening device in my listening device."

-Ronald Reagan

Comment

I'm confused...

Did that really happen or was that just a bad joke

--Jon

Comment

Im sure it was a joke. Reagan was a real comedian.

Comment

11 may 2005

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

-Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                        X