No announcement yet.

D2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point the forum is mostly for people to find answers to various issues. V-Ray tends to works for many people (although there are still many many things to improve) and there is less need for them to come here. That does not mean that people don't use V-Ray or that great work is not produced - people just don't have a need to share it here specifically.

We have never stopped anyone from expressing their opinion. There might not always be anything that we can do about it, but we've never blocked anyone or deleted posts or anything like that.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

knowledge is all in the forum, which is Google indexed now
      - true
      That does not mean that people don't use V-Ray or that great work is not produced - people just don't have a need to share it here specifically
      - true

I think it's true that Vray had come so far that there is almost no need anymore of those tech fuzz discussions we had back in the days (wich is very good!) maybe i'm just missing it somehow for some nostalgic reason
      - like those grumpy old guys yelling "this can't be that easy!"

^Lele^ really enjoyed your thread about scripting and stuff!

ähm and this thread is still called D2! anyone?
      OLIKA
      www.olika.de

Comment

I agree people are not blocked (as far as I know), but I have seen many times people being told that they are doing it wrong, although they are getting the results they want. I saw the same thing happen on the Autodesk forum. When the forum became a trove of angry people, AD put someone on monitoring who was more of a PR person and not the tech guys, which seemed to have calmed things down and people started being heard. 3DS MAX was a mess and all the forum monitors were tech guys who were simply being defensive. I hope this makes sense. I love this forum and I am just trying to help.
        Bobby Parker
        www.bobby-parker.com
        e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
        phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
        • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
        • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
        • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
        • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
        X