No announcement yet.

3ds Max - Preparing save takes forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you been to any Autodesk Anonymous meetings? There's probably a few near you. It's a support group where all Autodesk users meet to discuss their struggles with the software and how it has destroyed their lives.

Go to a meeting. There is hope if you or a loved one is suffering from Autodesk.

Comment

I've been talking with Autodesk Support regarding this issue. I'm using Vray 5 update 2.3 and they strongly advice me to update to the latest version of Vray. Are you guys using the latest version but still experience this? I'm very skeptical to it being Vray causing this?

Comment

Originally posted by rusteberg View Post
        Have you been to any Autodesk Anonymous meetings? There's probably a few near you. It's a support group where all Autodesk users meet to discuss their struggles with the software and how it has destroyed their lives.

Go to a meeting. There is hope if you or a loved one is suffering from Autodesk.
        Thank you for your kind support! The struggle is real! :'D

Comment

Originally posted by m.lamme View Post
          I've been talking with Autodesk Support regarding this issue. I'm using Vray 5 update 2.3 and they strongly advice me to update to the latest version of Vray. Are you guys using the latest version but still experience this? I'm very skeptical to it being Vray causing this?
          Yes. Just last week we had to collapse an entire scene that we created in 2021 (the year and .max release). Latest autodesk everything and latest chaos everything.

Collapsed that whole mother fucker to the ground in one click just so we wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	collapse.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	263.2 KB
ID:	1209810

Comment

Another project and the same BS. I was sitting at 3% for about an hour.
            Bobby Parker
            www.bobby-parker.com
            e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
            phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
            • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
            • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
            • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
            • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

#metoo today with a 10 years old scene. Is just a 44Mb file and it takes three/four time saving time than daily 150Mb files....
              I can't understand what should be as I use just Vray and BerconMaps as plugins.
              I'm on Max 22 and Vray 5.2.3

Anyone involved on this had solved ?

Comment

Working...
              X