No announcement yet.

Dual Processor ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just had that confirmed by a friend of mine who works at a hardware wholesale that the most recent series of 6320 and 6420 cannot be overclocked that well throught fsb....depends which series u got mate...i have seen this for real though!!!
    teabag studios

www.teabagstudios.com

Comment

shit.

Any word if the Q6600 have been locked?

Comment

q6600 at fsb 333 should be no problem, but its a question of cooling as the individual core temperatures can vary by 10 degrees celsius.....so my friend advises either the best cooling unit or watercooling unit....

...just received a message from him now that their technical department has built one machine with q6600 running at 360 fsb with watercooling

no chance u get to 400 fsb though.....its too risky
        teabag studios

www.teabagstudios.com

Comment

Hi Teabag,

Yeah, the Vista is only gonna run Autcad LT and Office so fingers crossed.... it was good to see Vista but it seems mighty hungry... I'm gonna stick with XP I think.... I have wasted to much time in the past friggin' about trying to get things working !!!!

Cheers.

Comment

yep...definitelly....vista might be good in time....but it will tak esome time untill all the software and harware works with it......running max is pain under vista ....vray could not even be installed so there is no worth even trying...

xp 64 rocks
            teabag studios

www.teabagstudios.com

Comment

Vray works in vista 32bit and 64bit for the record. Both when working with max8 or 9. Just remember to right click the setup file and select "run as administrator". Simple.

Comment

Working...
              X