vista or xp????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dx10 will be working in xp eventually.

it has nothing the latest openGL cant do anyway.
    WerT
    www.dvstudios.com.au

Comment

So this time next year, we will all be using unix based OS systems. It would be interesting to do a poll in a years time or so and see if any of us have jumped to vista bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by GALACTUS
        So this time next year, we will all be using unix based OS systems. It would be interesting to do a poll in a years time or so and see if any of us have jumped to vista bandwagon.
        God I hope so... I can't wait for VRay standalone for OSX and 3DSMax.... I'll be able to quadruple my renderfarm

And if Max ever goes OSX, kiss MS goodbye in my office.

Comment

I can see max ever going to OSX.. and if it would.. what would the advantage be? 95% of the problems people have are with MAX or Vray itself not windows.

Plus up until the last year or so, OSX hasnt even had proper 64bit support (im not even sure if it still does), that alone with its poor poor opengl drivers and lack of directx would mean a very slow max viewport anyway.

You all seem to be bashing vista a fair bit, but dont forget just how crap XP was and not to mention OSX.. geez it was BAD when it first came out.

Time will tell lads.. time will tell

Comment

Working...
          X