Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep another bloody kiwi!

check out www.nzherald.co.nz that will sort you out

I managed to see most of the tri nations games. They played them live at my local pub
    Chris Jackson
    Shiftmedia
    www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the link!

Comment

What happened to the French!!!!!!!!!

Comment

they got there little asses whipped!
          Chris Jackson
          Shiftmedia
          www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Seeing the whole stadium on the verge of tears i almost wanted them to win but when you miss penalties as easy as those?! Loved the french managers face when the argentines scored the first try.

Comment

and the rest is history!
              Chris Jackson
              Shiftmedia
              www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

God the Irish were terrible

I think its more of a case as to how good the Argentines were!!!!
                that makes it 5 of 6 wins for the Argentines against the French.
                Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

Comment

Yep - Namibia should have been walk over.
                  I heard on the news that people back in argentina didnt start partying for a few hours after the match cause no one actually believed they had beaten (sorry, smashed) the french, but i reckon there were a few hangovers the next day!
                  Portugal should be a warm up for us and cant wait for the scotland match in 2 weeks.

Comment

Haha, I was lucky enough to be in Argentina for the opening match, but in a tiny town up in the mountains... only other people watching the match were the chef and the bartender... post match celebrations were limited to a single car beeping its horn! I must have been in the wrong place at the right time.

Go on the Argies!
                    Patrick Macdonald
                    Lighting TD : http://reformstudios.com Developer of "Mission Control", the spreadsheet editor for 3ds Max http://reformstudios.com/mission-control-for-3ds-max/

Comment

Working...
                    X