How do I model this!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird....well just google out

Ivy Generator in any browser and you ll get to the link i posted....

not sure whyit doesnt work form here
    Martin
    http://www.pixelbox.cz

Comment

ahh - okay, I can find Ivy Generator. I thought you had posted a link to a specific technique with it. Thanks.

b
      Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
      e: brett@heavyartillery.com

Comment

Ivy generator looks cool. I have already used the soulburn script to build it tho. It's not perfect but it's done the job. took quite a lot of tweaking and modding afterwards but I got the desired effect.

Thanks again to everyone for their suggestions.
        Attached Files
        Greg

Comment

Does that mean I won???????
          Kind Regards,
          Richard Birket
          ----------------------------------->
          http://www.blinkimage.com

Comment

Sorry for replying too late, but actually this thing can be done in 1 minute without any plugin or script, here is how it's done:

1. Create GeoSphere, let's keep radios as 100" just to make sure we get the same result.
            2. Convert it to editable Poly
            3. Select all edges, and click "CREATE SHAPE FROM SELECTION" button. (keep shape type as "smooth")
            4. Delete sphere object and you will see the the only thing left in the scene is the shape objects that we just created.
            5. Apply noise modifier:
            6. Not holding "SHIFT" button on your keyboard randomly rotate the object and make copy of it. Repeat this procedure one more time.
            7. Convert everything into "Editable Spline" object and attach together. Make it visible.

This should work just fine.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by intero_ua View Post
              Sorry for replying too late, but actually this thing can be done in 1 minute without any plugin or script, here is how it's done:

1. Create GeoSphere, let's keep radios as 100" just to make sure we get the same result.
              2. Convert it to editable Poly
              3. Select all edges, and click "CREATE SHAPE FROM SELECTION" button. (keep shape type as "smooth")
              4. Delete sphere object and you will see the the only thing left in the scene is the shape objects that we just created.
              5. Apply noise modifier:
              6. Not holding "SHIFT" button on your keyboard randomly rotate the object and make copy of it. Repeat this procedure one more time.
              7. Convert everything into "Editable Spline" object and attach together. Make it visible.

This should work just fine.
              Now that IS clever. I think you win!
              Kind Regards,
              Richard Birket
              http://www.blinkimage.com

Comment

Working...
              X