3dmax2011 - slate material editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dmax2011 - slate material editor

Hi, im using max2011, and also the slate material editor, so far so good, but the problem is when i create a bitmap ( inside the slate ME) and if i want to put it on the environment , drag&drop doesn't works (like the older version of the ME), Its a bitmap is like any other else but its not yet apply on the scene so it isn't show on the scene materials list. ¿Anyone knows a walk around to this? I could create a new bitmap from scratch on the environment but this is not the idea.

Another thing is when i load a material library or open the scene materials list it shows as Icons and Text, i would like the make the default shows only as a Text ( big bitmaps takes ages to "rendering" on previews inside slate ME)

Any advice?

pedro
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arch Pedro A. Solano
    "Save the irradiance map, save the render"
    Vray 3.10.03|3DMax 2011 x64|Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @3.4GHz|16GB Ram|Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
    Follow us on facebook
    Visit us on PSolano

Drag&Drop works, just drag the output of the bitmap into the environment slot.
    | LinkedIn | Twitter | JCanimator.com |

Comment

hi snipeyX, i've tried your suggestion but it ended up creating another map, nice trick btw :P
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Arch Pedro A. Solano
      "Save the irradiance map, save the render"
      Vray 3.10.03|3DMax 2011 x64|Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @3.4GHz|16GB Ram|Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
      Follow us on facebook
      Visit us on PSolano

Comment

Working...
      X