No announcement yet.

why is this forum so dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it comes to renders that get posted, maybe we need a WIP-section for all sorts of renders that don't have to be taken so seriously? :P For instance I do a lot of rendering on my free time with no purpose really, and somehow the Image uploads seems too "finished" for images like that so a lot of stuff doesn't get posted :P Also, check out for example Maxwell and Fryrender forums.. and I'm mostly speaking about their gallery sections. I think they are way more quiet than ours..
    Ville Kiuru
    www.flavors.me/vkiuru

Comment

to vlado : did you receive my email ? coz your postbox here in forum is full

Comment

Thats strange.. i was thinking exactly the same thing. I thought it was because everyone was so busy...
        Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

One thing I notice as some one that did Arch Viz before and does not do it now (In Games) is that perhaps because of the slow down in aRCH vIZ business and lack of CAD guys making the Transition to Max and VRAY as a result that things have gotten quieter on the Max side and maybe busier on the Maya and FX / Games Side. A lot of FX companies that use Max are also starting to use VRAY, Blur being mentioned in a recent Choas Group Email I received...
          Two heads are better than one ...
          ....but some head is better than none.....

Comment

Working...
          X