Need some urgent suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some urgent suggestions

i need to create a rainbow of fluid which crashes together as a splash. i dont know enough of the texture slot for bercon metaballs. any suggestions on how to do this? tight deadline on this project

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

can't you cheat it in AE?
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

how? it would look..... after-effects-ish wouldnt it?

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

yes it probably would, but you said "urgent". That's all I could come up with for a suggestion. Sorry I couldnt be of more help
        Kind Regards,
        Morne

Comment

ive decided to just use a box with noise, twist, taper, bend modifier for each half. animate the height of the box to get each half to crash together. now im trying to do the splash as pflow

Comment

i might be given some extra time to do this. how would you guys do this if you had time. i havent found a single way of doing a fluid simulation where i can have colors mapped like that

Comment

Could it be done with multiple particle streams (for each color), Bercon Metaballs, and a deflector in the middle where they meet?
              - Geoff

Comment

thats what im doing now. initially the client wanted all the colors to blend together but bercon cant do that. thank goodness they allowed for seperate streams now.

Comment

would suggest multiple Pflow + Krakatoa constrained by a path ...
                  ----- Available For Freelance ----
                  Portfolio >> https://www.flickr.com/gp/66295439@N04/7GRPgM

Comment

yeah. used pflow finally finished it.

Comment

Working...
                    X