Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can we do about this "cheap people?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why all the complaining kardigan?
    If you can't compete, find another business where you can.
    Complaining accomplishes nothing, taking steps to improve your business does.
    Become good at what you do. Find a niche with less competion.
    I noticed other folks getting sick of your frequent negative posts, so perhaps it's time to look at another market or improving your standing in your current business.
    Complaining in a forum about how your not making money competing with low cost 3d folks is pointless. Are you going to be able to stop them. How? laws? it will never work. You have to be able to offer something they can't or fold up shop. That simple. Bitch will get you no where.
    Work harder, smarter and better. 3D is not an easy business to make money in unless you offer something the other guy can't offer.

Perhaps it comes down to hard work and skill as well as marketing and networking.
    Two heads are better than one ...
    ....but some head is better than none.....

Comment

I am so sick of this guy! He posts the same exact questions at cgarchitect just to see if he can get a rise out of someone.

He admitted over there that he is not even making a living as a cg artist, it's only a hobby at best. So why does he post here and why does he care what happens to this industry? You actually have to be in an industry to compete within it, don't you?

I'm all for free speech, but I come to these sites to learn and improve my skills with a bunch of very professional gentlemen that a trying to do the same. I for one am very grateful for the oppertunity to interact with the majority of the members on this site that have been kind enough to share their skills and knowledge with others.

I read a post here the other day that talked about professionalism in this forum and how it has been lowered of late. I agree, and this person is one the reasons it has, in my opinion.

Ask yourself why he has never posted an image or asked a questions about v-ray and then decide if he is a productive member of this or any site.

Karadagian, please leave your racist opinions at home, they have no place in this forum and neither do you.

Tony

Comment

For the most part I tend to ignore these kind of posts due to I feel it’s a complete waste of time to reply. I can't remember where I saw this quote but although kinda crude it in a way makes sense.

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win you’re still retarded."

-dave
        Cheers,
        -dave
        ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

hmmmm

well i shouldnot have replied to this thread.....its absolute stuppidty but anyway i guess i will go ahead...
          i am also from india where this thread has shifted :P ....yes if someone frm america can offer me do a view for 150$ i will do it..yes its a lot of money ..but am i as good as people who charge 1500$ ...no i am not.....is there communication breakdown....yes lots .... are there lots of jobs out there for everyone ....yes lots if u get good at it
          so why crib...why this thing "called third world country " ..we all are human beings with a common intrest in 3d which also makes money for us ... i have chatted with a lot of people in this forum...very nice people ..very helpful and respectful...... and i guess this one guy is an exception .....

thank u all ...i am having a wonderful time on this forum ...some crazy people like this jerk do exist :P

Comment

Very small comment on my side that goes to twinxel:
            twinxel: Also think about it: Do you think that if Vlado was living in, say, NY, he could make and sell Vray for the price he's doing? However, you are having benefit from it too, don't you?
            Chaos Group is in BG.... and well Cebas is in DE... and what is the difference in the price of finalRender and V-Ray? That was a lousy way to put it twinxel.

Anyway this topic goes out of hands and no offence to anyone, we have strict rules here - anything thats got anything to do with politics etc is strictly forbidden so I am locking this topic. I am sure most of the ppl here would understand.
            Peter
            ...keep walking...

Comment

Working...
            X