Render output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OPEN_RANGE View Post

And like the guy Mike, in Fabios interview, I rarely send a "draft or progress version" usually only send images that are at least 98% complete.
    I too liked that however, I do use the whole proof thing to drag my feet sometimes. It allows me to juggle more projects, but if I could bypass the proof process it would sure speed things up. My fear would be having to start over. Twice last month I was given drawings that were old and I had to start over. If this wasn't caught in the gray-scale proof that would be a nightmare.

Bobby Parker
    www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glorybound View Post
      I too liked that however, I do use the whole proof thing to drag my feet sometimes. It allows me to juggle more projects, but if I could bypass the proof process it would sure speed things up. My fear would be having to start over. Twice last month I was given drawings that were old and I had to start over. If this wasn't caught in the gray-scale proof that would be a nightmare.
      If you work one single extra minute on updating because they did this, you should be charging for it.
      James Burrell www.objektiv-j.com
      Visit my Patreon patreon.com/JamesBurrell

Comment

I'm often forwarded drawings by people that don't have CAD, so they haven't actually look at the file and sometimes they are incorrect. On larger projects I now send a toon preview of each image to make sure the CAD file is correct. It's better to find out early!

Comment

That's the case here, too. I get things forwarded to me, by the developer, from the architect. Last week I sent a gray-scale proof of three interiors and I was told that it was the totally wrong plan.
          Bobby Parker
          www.bobby-parker.com
          e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
          phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
          • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
          • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
          • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
          • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
          X