No announcement yet.

Improve this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also getting a 403 error. It happens rarely, but today I am totally unable to reply in a different thread. Using Chrome btw.

Click image for larger version

Name:	403.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	1185676
    James Burrell www.objektiv-j.com
    Visit my Patreon patreon.com/JamesBurrell

Comment

Hello Pixelcon,

Thanks for letting us know.

We are looking into this issue and will get back to you once we have any updates. Thanks.
      Aleksandar Kasabov
      chaos.com

Comment

Today I have experience the same error, cannot copy/paste that only could post rewriting it
        Carlos Rodriguez
        RTstudio
        Tutorials

Comment

Hello ChuckRT,

Could you please let me know what was the text that you were trying to paste? It seems that this error might be triggered by specific words/character combinations. Thanks in advance.
          Aleksandar Kasabov
          chaos.com

Comment

I was trying to paste a message from ​Help Center, you can find it in this post
            At first I tought that it was for a link but i restarted my PC also tried with another explorer and the error happened every time.

"Hi there, I have already submit a request about this issue (internal system VMAX-13963) but maybe theres someone else that has the same issue and dont know whats happening.

Im having issues rendering with IPR while editing materiales on ForestPack objects, I have already sent this issue to iToo but they had told me that this is a Vray error according the minidump from 3ds Max.

Ive reproduced this error on a simple scene with a plane and grass preset, in my tests 3ds Max crashes as soon I do a single change or select something in the material from the FP Object.

Ive tested on different Vray 6 (stable -nightly) / ForestPack 8 builds and the error still ocurrs, also I have updated 3ds Max to 24.2.1 and ForestPack 8.2.6 and the issue ramains.

Heres the Link for the Video and the File showing the problem"

Well this is annoying, I could paste it here without any issue maybe it was some specific trouble hour or I dont know​
            Carlos Rodriguez
            RTstudio
            Tutorials

Comment

Hello ChuckRT,

Thank you for your cooperation. I have forwarded the information to the respective colleagues and will let you know if we have any further information to share.
              Aleksandar Kasabov
              chaos.com

Comment

I'm also having problems with the forum. I've been unable to add links to my posts recently. If there are any links, I'm getting "403 error":

Name:	chaos_forum_403error_cant_post_links.png
Views:	161
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	1202787
                Max 2023.2.2 + Vray 6 Update 2.1 ( 6.20.06 )
                AMD Ryzen 7950X 16-core | 64GB DDR5 RAM 6400 Mbps | MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Suprim X 24GB (rendering) | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE 11GB (display) | GPU Driver 546.01 | NVMe SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | Win 10 Pro x64 22H2

Comment

Hello,

This bug is a known bug in vBulletin and the current workaround when this happens is to write the text in the input field instead of pasting it. We will let you know if there is further development on the matter. Thank you.
                  Aleksandar Kasabov
                  chaos.com

Comment

Im also having issues writing short messages like this one

Name:	Error Foro.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	1203025
                    Carlos Rodriguez
                    RTstudio
                    Tutorials

Comment

Hello ChuckRT,

Can you share more information about where are you copying the text from? Are you creating it in a specific tool? If yes, please share which one. Also, can you try some other tools, such as Notepad to see if that will help? Thank you.
                      Aleksandar Kasabov
                      chaos.com

Comment

Hello Aleksandar, this time I didnt copy/paste anything, I was trying to thank Vladimir in another post, "Thank u Vladimir" was the message, even now Im having trouble replying

Like I said before, maybe there are some problematic hours on specific post? I dont know
                        Last edited by ChuckRT; 27-02-2024, 07:37 AM.
                        Carlos Rodriguez
                        RTstudio
                        Tutorials

Comment

I'm having 403 error whenever I paste this code into Create new topic: https://pastebin.pl/view/2dcd4718
                          Both the preview and post button doesn't work and pop up this 403 error

Name:	403.png
Views:	100
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	1203896

Comment

I'm also having this issue. Getting the post initially took some work, previewing also fails. Now I'm trying to edit this since my text has HTML colors and is a nearly unreadable light gray, but I can't modify it...

V-Ray for Cinema 4D and Deadline Logging - Chaos Forums

Testing an edit - it works here. Tried in firefox and chrome.​

Comment

If it helps, I notice that if I edit a post and then try to paste it, I'm getting some forum ID / code at the end of what I pasted, for example:
                              zz0.j03rccxb64nzz. This data isn't in my paste.

Comment

Working...
                              X