No announcement yet.

Cant balance my ceiling/lighting !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can send u the scene bak to u if u want...
    ..but i m still a little confused though...i think i get what u intend but the picture u posted above its as strange feeling because the outside sunshining is far too dimed, so dimmed it looks way off....to me it looks like a night shot if a look into overall luminance, but my eye keeps looking at those shadows casted by sunlight and tells me its a day shot...?maybe u should either quite the daylight or find a sunrising/sunset with very dim sunlight bouncing in indirectly(without shadow casting in sight)
    Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
    nuno@ene-digital.com
    00351 917593145

Comment

its meant to be dim light outside, almost dusk, but just enough to show some subtle light and shadow on the floor. In the end the ceiling turned out ok, with a few tricks. My biggest nightmare for this simple scene, aside from the lighting, turned out to be the rendering. Everything looked ok, and then at midnight DR decided to stop working. I think the problem was that it didnt like the photometric lights (even though it had been handling them fine for all my test renders). Anyway, DR stopped working completely for the photometrics and then, with no changes made to the scene the lights suddenly increased their brightness and I had to start all over again to get the lighing corrected. This is using the vray physical camera. And finally, at the end of the render, the Vray VFB refused to allow me to save the image and it crashed max. Fortunately I was saved from total disaster because my cebas psd exporter plugin had managed to save a psd of the scene befor Vray VFB decided to crash max.
      Win10.Ryzen1950X. 80GbRam. RTX3080.RTX2070.Sketchup 22.0.354.VRaySketchUp.6001. - NvidiaStudioDriver 527.37

Comment

hey leo, is this a lululemon office?
        Chris Jackson
        Shiftmedia
        www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

yup
          Win10.Ryzen1950X. 80GbRam. RTX3080.RTX2070.Sketchup 22.0.354.VRaySketchUp.6001. - NvidiaStudioDriver 527.37

Comment

Working...
          X