Rendering to fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rendering to fields

Hi everyone, Im looking for some help for rendering an animation for broadcast (tv).

I am rendering the frames out at 25fps (pal) with fields selected in the max rendering parameters and its looking quite average when played through a tv set.

I have heard that I should be rendering it out at 50fps for the fields to work properly, is this true?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Chris Jackson
    cj@arcad.co.nz
    www.arcad.co.nz
    Chris Jackson
    Shiftmedia
    www.shiftmedia.sydney

i made one animations and i rendered for ntsc (30 fps) with fileds...
    only this
    and here work fine

Comment

dont forget your field order dependant on your hardware is alwas important

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

It would most likely be better to render out your animation without fields, and then do all the broadcast specific settings in your favorite comp/editor package.
        Signing out,
        Christian

Comment

hi there,

If you render for TV you can but you donĀ“t have to use fields.
          I would suggest only using fields for when doing technical animations
          that show some fast moving processes.
          Without fields you will get more that film look compared to fields
          wich will look like a soap opera.
          But.. just my opinion

Comment

Fields jaal

render with fields when you have the fast movment animation thats makes your animation more smoother when you check on the tv set coz its divide your frame in previous and next frame by spliting into fields.
            But incase if you are rendering seprete elements and doing compositing.., then you need to render all your elements in double frames, means if your animation is with 100 frames, then you need to make it double to 200 frames for each elements and do composting with 200 frames and reneder your composition with 100 frames with fields.

so this all stupied fields are, which makes double the cost of your animtion, to knock this problem try to add motion blur in post like the realsmart plugin is instead of using fields, its available with most of the compositing sofwares.

goodbye............

Comment

Working...
            X