• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior rendering problem

Hi

I have a problem when I try to render the scene. Too much noise

Please help

and here are the settings

I have tryed with the medium irradiance map but with the same results. What should I do? Give me some setting tips please

Thanks

Hi

you have to raise the subdivisions for the light, that will result longer render but without noise.

Comment

I have tryed raising the light subdivisions but it not worked. Finally, succeeded with the lowering of the noise and raising the samples. Thanks anyway!

Comment

as far as I understood, light subdivisions only affect photon mapping, i have a scene with similar noise and no photons involved

Comment

as far as I understood, light subdivisions only affect photon mapping, i have a scene with similar noise and no photons involved

There are 2 kind of subdivisions as I know:
          • light parameters sampling - subdivisions (to avoid grainness and noise)
            vray system light settings - diffuse subdivisions - (these are for photon mapping)

Comment

Thanks again. With light subdivisions was the problem
            So here is my first interior scene

Comment

Nice image
              Try not to put objects directly on top one of the other. If you make some little vertical distance between the objects (chairs, vase...) it would look more realistic.

Comment

Looking good.

I'm interested in how you achieved the effect with the background through the window. I like the blown-out look and I'm having little luck getting it.
                Surreal Structures
                http://surrealstructures.com/blog

Comment

I think that windows had a a higher opacity, about 35. And the rest I dont know, I guess luck on me too )

Comment

I think that windows had a a higher opacity, about 35. And the rest I dont know, I guess luck on me too )
                    Okay. How is the background applied? Is it mapped to an object or is it a Background Environment map? Do you have Affect background enabled in the Color Mapping rollout?

Thanks.
                    Surreal Structures

Comment

I have used a Background Environment Map. And affect background color is unchecked, using the HSV exponential.

Comment

I have used a Background Environment Map. And affect background color is unchecked, using the HSV exponential.
                        Thanks! I'll give it a try.
                        Surreal Structures

Comment

Working...
                        X