Connection Refused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Refused

I've been using Cosmos since it was released and I love it but occasionally it stops working and I'm having that problem now. All of a sudden I'm getting a "This site can't be reached" in the Cosmos browser window, I haven't made any changes to my machine or the firewall so I'm at a loss. I tried reinstalling Vray hoping that would fix the problem but it hasn't, any advice would be appreciated.

Hi devin,

Can you please confirm the exact version of Cosmos Browser (can be checked in ... > About). In case you're able to see an update notification, please proceed with the update.

Best would be to forward us the cb.log file so we can check for any errors printed. You can find it in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos cb.log and send it via our contact form.
    Last edited by nikoleta.garkova; 14-07-2021, 07:27 AM.
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Ok I've sent it in via the contact form.

Comment

Ok I've been able to get Cosmos working again by doing this "start Cosmos by going to the Windows Start Menu and typing in "Start Chaos Cosmos Browser". There's still something wrong but at least it's working now.

Comment

Hi devin,

Two Chaos Cosmos processes should be running on startup. Once you power on your machine, please go to Task Manager > Processes and see if you're able to find Chaos Cosmos Browser Service. If they're not running, best would be if we schedule a remote session so we can see what's happening.

There's still something wrong
          Can you clarify a bit here? Thanks!
          Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Working...
          X