X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cosmos don't work

Hi there
    yesterday i've updated the v-ray on my both computers
    after install it work well, but today, in both happen two diferent problems:
    - machine 1 - appears this message in cosmo window - "localhost refused to connect"
    - machine 2 - all good but when i hit dowload appears the message "No access to dowload directory"

any help?
    thanks
    nuno

Hi Nuno, here some users had the same issue about the access: https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...1123814-cosmos selecting a new folder solved the problem
    3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
    NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
    www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
    @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Hi Sirio
      thanks and the folder issue i've manage to solve. the connection issue i can't... even i've already add to exceptions app on firewall and etc...
      anyone to help?
      thanks
      nuno

Comment

Try to open a ticket, usually the support will respond within 24h
        3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
        NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
        www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
        @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

i have another issues , images are not showing like this
          Click image for larger version

Name:	cos.png
Views:	569
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	1124461

Comment

Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay! nunomatos, if you haven't already, please provide us with the cb.log file so we can check for any errors printed and help you troubleshoot. You can forward it via our contact form, make sure to mention this thread in the subject.

maroof_gb, can you also send us the cb.log file? Additionally, are you using any web filters/proxy configuration? Is it just the thumbnail preview issue - are you able to successfully download and import assets in your models?
            Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by nikoleta.garkova View Post
              Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay! nunomatos, if you haven't already, please provide us with the cb.log file so we can check for any errors printed and help you troubleshoot. You can forward it via our contact form, make sure to mention this thread in the subject.

maroof_gb, can you also send us the cb.log file? Additionally, are you using any web filters/proxy configuration? Is it just the thumbnail preview issue - are you able to successfully download and import assets in your models?
              yes this is just with thumbnail preview issue , and when i download the model Thumbnail appears normally.

look at the pic Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_585.png
Views:	554
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	1124577

Comment

maroof_gb,

Can you try a clean re-install just to see if that fixes things? Moreover, as requested, it would be great if you could send us the cb.log file (located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos) so we can see what's happening. We might also schedule a remote session to investigate on the spot.
                Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Working...
                X