Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Materials fabrics twinbru do not show texture in the vray material editor

Hi

I am working in a bedroom and the textils from twinbru from chaos cosmos does not work.

Why i cant see the texture in the material editor??

Im using vray 5.1 sketchup 2021

Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	20231227_090908~2.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	1198520 I really liked the textures

Name:	20231227_090914~2.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	1198521 Why i cant see the texture!!!???

Hello luisgamino2,
    I have checked the same material (Plain White Texture 2281256 44cm) and would like to share some things to consider.

Image in the Cosmos Browser is a rendered closeup, while in the V-Ray Asset Editor it is basically interactive render (when you change material settings it also updates the preview).
    Another more important point is that by default preview is not a closeup render. But you can change the preview type to Wall Closeup or Sphere for example. Also you can expand the preview window to make it bigger.

Name:	SU_material_preview.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	511.0 KB
ID:	1198576

In any case, on actual render you will get the desired result. If you need to make Normal Bump more prominent you can change its amount.
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi Natalia Grusdova

I did all the things that you said and nothing works

I dont simply know why

Im using vray 5.1, i know materials from chaos cosmos is in 5.2, but with 5.1 they appear in the cosmos browser

I did the interactive render, wall close up and the extension in the material editor and nothing works.

Also i dont see any texture, nothing.

I bought 3 beds from turbosquid and is a pity i cant use these great textures

I did an effort buying these great assets and i cant assign shaders because these textils do not work

I dont simply know what is going on

Click image for larger version  Name:	20231228_094440~3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	1198584 As you can see here, no single texture in the texture slot.

Thanks
      Last edited by luisgamino2; 28-12-2023, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X