Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rendering animation batch/cue

hej guys.

i dont seem to understand the assignment of the camera to the cue/batch render animation option.
    when i add my animated "pans" and sequences to the cue i didn't seem to be able to assign a camera to that. so like in the picture attached i added different cameras, but in the end it rendered 5 times the same camera.
    is there a qorkaround or is there something im doing wrong?

i'm in a deadline right now, if there is any way to help me rel. quick would be amazing. thanks!!! )))

here is the screenshotClick image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	116
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1202956

Comment

Also i dont seem to be able to save fx. camera dof to a specific camera.
      what i mean is that is it possible to export like one camera with dof and the next one without?

Comment

Hi Cobearkitekter,

Currently multiple camera setups for use in batch queue rendering is not possible. You can check the forum thread here for more info:https://forums.chaos.com/forum/chaos...nder-sequences

Also i dont seem to be able to save fx. camera dof to a specific camera. what i mean is that is it possible to export like one camera with dof and the next one without?​
        Currently Lens mode, Exposure mode, Use DoF and Auo vertical tilt options are unified among created cameras inside Vantage. This is done because you would want same parameters to interpolate when doing camera animations. We have it logged in our system under LAV-895 to improve this behavior.

Best regards,
        Alexander
        Last edited by Alexander.Atanasov; 28-02-2024, 12:40 AM.
        Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

thanks for the answer.
          i also still have the issue with anima people and glitches when i'm exporting it as an aimation vrayscene. is there a ix to that? it's sometimes occuring and sometimes not...
          (see picture attached)

Attached Files

Comment

is it because i'm exporting 50fps? and anima is 30fps?

Comment

Hi Cobearkitekter,

Not sure why this is happening. There used to be an issue that the textures were not exported properly from Max and Anima but that has been fixed in in the latest versions of V-Ray and Anima. Can you please send a sample scene where this is reproducible? You can use the Chaos Help form with a link to the forum thread: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new You will have to include all asset and anima project files.

​Best regards,
              Alexander
              Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

hej, i figured it out myself. it's the not matching framerate.
                so, if i export from anima to 3ds max with 30fps and then from 3ds max to vantage in 30 fps, but export from vantage to mp4 in other than 30 fps it glitches. so that fixes the issue.

Comment

Working...
                X