Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Fur issue

Hello,

While it was a great recent update for Vray Fur support, I've been dealing with a crash when I live link with a scene that has Vray Furs.
    It just shows a black screen and there was a message attached. When I removed all the Vray Fur, it worked fine.
    The scene was relatively heavy. I guess it's a factor that Vantage only supports Vray fur with a limited file size.
    I hope Chaos solves this issue soon.

Attached Files

Hi, thanks for posting. At one point you should run out of memory. Please check if this is the case. Are you able to render this scene with V-Ray GPU?
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

@vladimir_krastev

I checked task manager while Vantage was running but I didn't see Video Ram run out. I have an RTX 5000 with 16GB VRAM. It was only used about half of my VRAM.
      I've tried V-Ray GPU and it works. Just Vantage is not picking up the render, showing a black screen.

Comment

The scene was relatively heavy. I guess it's a factor that Vantage only supports Vray fur with a limited file size.
        I hope Chaos solves this issue soon.​
        Not sure what you mean by "only supports Vray fur with a limited file size".

We can't solve the issue unless you send us the scene and steps to reproduce, as currently we don't know what the issue is.

Greetings,
        Vladimir Nedev
        Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Working...
        X