Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noise after first rendered frame

I keep noticing this in the 2.2.1 build:

Happens randomly where the first frame renders fine then its like the denoiser drops out from there. This is with denoise on end and reduce flickering/interpolation both on.

See attached. I literally aborted that sequence then ran it again and it didn't produce the same artifacts after the first frame. Running on nvidia driver 546.01
    Attached Files

It's happened on a number of different scenes and not exclusive to the one above

Comment

Are you rendering the animation through the live link or from a vrscene file ?

Greetings,
      Vladimir Nedev
      Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Vrscene file

Comment

Hi rusteberg,

Can you share the scene and the render settings so we can test it on our end? You can use the Chaos Help form with a link to the forum thread: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. You will have to include all asset files. Once we have the scene and do some testing we will write back.

Best regards,
          Alexander
          Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

I'll try to put something together today.....

On a related note, would it be possible to implement a "pack and go", asset collection tool within Vantage?

Comment

Hi rusteberg,

The package scene functionality is already logged in our system under LAV-498. I will try to raise its priority.

Best regards,
              Alexander
              Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

Thanks Alexander. Just submitted that through help form. Ticket ID 195838

Comment

It seems the issue is caused by the "Only final pass" denoiser option. Try rendering without it.
                  Nikola Goranov
                  Chaos Developer

Comment

When using Live Link, this occurs when starting rendering from viewport №2 in 3dsMax.
                    Team Vantage, do it tests.​
                    Last edited by Nikita2016; 09-04-2024, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I've had this problem many times through livelink, hence I'll never render animations in particular through livelink, there is no rhyme or reason for it.

Jason
                      AMD Threadripper 3990x 64C Processor, 128 GB DDR4-3200 Ram, 48 GB PNY Quadro RTX A6000, ​Windows Pro 10.0.19045, 3dsmax 2024 SP3, Vray 6 Update 2.1, Vantage 2.3.0​

Comment

Working...
                      X