Support: 30 days and counting waiting for solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support: 30 days and counting waiting for solution

Solving 2 wrong invoices is really that hard ?

Hello, could you please share your ticket number, so we can help you further with your request? Thank you!
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

https://forums.chaos.com/forum/chaos...77#post1185177

Comment

Hi Stefan,

Could you please shed some light on this, because I'm left completely in the dark here, besides telling me I have to be patient!

Comment

Hello there,

Your request has been escalated to our systems-team for detailed troubleshooting and analysis.
          Please accept our apology for the huge delay without providing any meaningful information to you.
          I'll reach out to the systems-team and see if there is any progress or blockers there.
          Svetlozar Draganov | Senior Manager 3D Support | contact us
          Chaos & Enscape & Cylindo are now one!

Comment

Putting my impatience aside ... for a while

Comment

….half while now

Comment

That's definitely not a good user experience. I'll try escalate it to a higher level.
                I sincerely apologize for the terrible user experience you've encountered.

Comment

trick - we found a way to fix your issue, it will be applied later today.
                  Please excuse is for the delay, but this is not something under our control. The billing provider has some currency limitations and we cannot control that on our end.
                  We are working with the billing provider to improve the multicurrency support for the future.

Comment

My first tickets indicated that it was never my intention purchasing items in different currencies. My Corona Box license from the US was migrated to a Premium Subscription during the last Box maintenance cycle. Since I am from Europe I was forced to renew the migrated license at Chaos or a local reseller, by which I assumed this would be in Euro. Before any approval from my side the renewal was invoiced (and payed by Paypal) in USD, which is more expensive. If this subscription can't be set to Euro (for obvious and discussed reasons), it should be cancelled and you would never have the multicurrency situation, which probably would have handled this case a lot quicker. If things would have been read more clear and less assumptions were made this would have helped too! I also hope you understand that if I knew the region of purchase would make such difference at the time of the Box license purchase, I would never have purchased in US (which was one of my first retailers in US - or at all, simply because a lot of software just HAD to be purchased in US back then - because of my Lightwave3D history). The Corona license is just for compatibility reasons (with other clients) and is not used as a renderer for now: if licensing is not fair I can easily live without it.
                    Last edited by trick; 16-08-2023, 09:54 AM.

Comment

After months things are still not under your control!?!?

I purchase a VRay upgrade in Euro (as a EU-customer) and you bill me the USD price, which is more expensive for me.
                      After 6 weeks you manage to refund me. However this is done again in the same USD price, which now has a different conversion rate, resulting in a lower EURO price as I initially payed!!!?!?! You should be refunding the price I paid, which is EURO and NOT USD!!!
                      And still when I want to order something, I am still getting a cart with the USD pricing!?!?!

When is this all going to be solved?!?! This has been going on now for more than 3 months!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X