Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible to activate a licence...

Hello,
    We have 7 licences of Universal Corona and a pack of 10.
    We use today only 4 licences UC and I can't active a new licence on a laptop.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	371
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	1189469

When I go the ​new Laptop, I can't activate the licence :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	315
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	1189471

I don't understand and I'm sorry to tell that​ but it is not clear at all...
    Attached Files

Hi, thanks for posting. Could you please open a ticket trough the support contact form. Please include a link to this thread in your message so we can track your issue better.​
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hello, bertaud_caroline​,
      On the problematic machine with red status, please re-install the Chaos license server by following the below instructions :
      1. Please uninstall the Chaos license server from your Start menu>Control Panel> Add remove programs
      2. Make sure to delete the folders below:
      C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\VRLService and
      C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Chaos\VRLS ervice\ssl
      C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ssl

3. Please download and install the latest Chaos license server from our website: https://download.chaosgroup.com/?platform=47&product=48

After the installation is completed, please check if the Chaos license server status page "127.0.0.1:30304" is available and you are able to click "Online licensing" >Sign In and enter your credentials.

If any issue appears, please send us a screenshot of it and another screenshot of the web page "127.0.0.1:30304" .
      Also please confirm if you have any firewall/antivirus or proxy on your machine and local network, that might be stopping the connection to our backend server.

In case further assistance is needed, we recommend you open a ticket in our system by following the below instructions:
      Also, please mention your account/e-mail, so we can help you further and check your issue:
      https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure to choose "Technical assistance starting the product" during the submission of the Request Type.​

Let me know if the above suggestion helped you.​
      Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
      support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Ok, I'll try that. Thank you.

Comment

Ok, perfect, thank you.

Comment

Boa noite, estou com o mesmo problema. Minha licença anterior venceu essa semana e eu precisei renová-la. Fiz a compra pelo site, baixei e instalei o programa, mas ao tentar ativá-la a "online licensing" fica em vermelho. Tentei diversas formas para resolver, já reinstalei o Chaos License Server como sugerido acima, fiz o mesmo com o programa e até agora não consegui resolver nada. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_7.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1192250
            Attached Files

Comment

There is a sticky thread for that:
              https://forums.chaos.com/forum/licen...nses-available
              Kostadin Botev

Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Good! Initially this problem was resolved, now "online licensing" is green.
                However, another problem arose. When opening 3Ds Max and clicking on "Active License" the following error appears (-19: All the licenses for this product are currently engaged.
                As you can see, my new license does not appear on the Chaos License Server, another license appears with the status "in use" and expires on October 16th. I don't know what license this is, my previous license expired and that's why I bought another one yesterday.
                I will insert the print from my.chaos.com again, and the purchase I made yesterday will appear there.​

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_14.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.7 KB ID:	1192345

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_13.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	1192344.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_12.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.7 KB ID:	1192343

Comment

Submit a support ticket using the link in my signature so we could assist further. For request type chose Technical assistance starting the product.
                  Kostadin Botev

Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
                  X