Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhoenixFD license issue -197

Hi,

I just got this message: "Could not obtain a Phoenix FD 3.99 GUI license! -197 There are no available licenses of this type on the ChaosGroup License Server"

I just reinstall the license Server and it says I have 1 license available but still get the same message in 3dsmax.

How can I fix this?

thanks.

We can see that you have tied to your username the following Online license of 1 x Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max. This means that you are only allowed to work with Phoenix FD 3.x for 3ds Max builds also depends on your V-Ray version and 3ds Max version. Please confirm what is the exact version
    of Phoenix Fd installed on your machine and the exact V-Ray and 3ds Max versions, so we can send you the proper build for download. If any issue or error appears, you could also share it with us. You might also send us an e-mail at support@chaosgroup.com if you are not comfortable typing specific information here.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Yes,

3ds Max 2019.2
      Vray 3.70.01
      Phoenix FD 3.14

Thought I had to reinstall the License Server 'cause the same thing happend before after a Windows update. Yesterday got a windows update too but this time re installing the license server did not fix the problem.
      Last edited by hmercado; 16-03-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Thank you for this information. The correct build according to your license and V-Ray and 3ds Max version should be Phoenix FD 3.14.00 for V-Ray 3 on 3ds Max 2019, you can find in the below link:
        https://download.chaosgroup.com/down...2019-31400-adv
        If after the installation of this build, you can also see your Phoenix FD license in the web page "localhost:30304", please send us a screenshot of this web page and another screenshot of your V-Ray client license settings:
        https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...cense+Settings
        This way we can check if your license is activated and available.
        Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
        support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Thank you

Yes, re installing Phoenix FD solved the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X