Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

License issue, is the website or server bugged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License issue, is the website or server bugged?

Hello I've been using Vray for a couple years now with monthly license that I pay for.
    It should have renewed again today but for some reason it didn't make a recurring payment and so I can't render when I have a number of urgent projects to finish.
    I went into my chaos account and when I looked at active products it said I had no active products.
    I went into the expired products tab and it wouldn't load.

Should I assume that I can purchase a monthly license now in order to regain rendering access and there won't be an issue.
    For example, I won't be charged twice; ie - the recurring payment that was meant to happen tonight won't happen tomorrow.

Edit - A notification has now come up on the forums that the Payment processor is down so this would explain it.
    I have sent through a support ticket regarding whether I should get a new license or if the recurring payment will be made automatically when the payment processor is back up, and if I should wait to see if this happens or if it will happen immediately once the payment processor is up.
    Last edited by peter_clarke; 15-11-2021, 11:09 AM.

Thank you for your question.
    Please follow the link below in order to open a support ticket to our system and please mention your account/e-mail,
    so we can help you further and check your issue:
    https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please make sure to choose "Help with purchasing" during the submitting of the Request Type.
    And please send us a screenshot of the error and another screenshot of the web page "127.0.0.1:30304"
    Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
    X