Failed to checkout a V-Ray for SKetchUp license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to checkout a V-Ray for SKetchUp license

I have been receiving this error message for a few weeks. Within that time I submitted at least 2 tickets to resolve this issue.

My IT guys have uninstalled and reinstalled the license server app using the instructions found in the help section of the Chaos website, but the error message keeps popping up. We also uninstalled the program and reinstalled it with no luck.
    Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1256
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	1159863
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1117
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	1159864

Hello,

Your screenshots shows that you own V-Ray Next for SketchUp license. Please make sure that you have installed a V-Ray Next build:

https://download.chaos.com/downloads...2020-42003-adv

You will not b able to use the latest V-Ray 5 builds with your Next license.
    Nikolay Simeonov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Chaos Group

Comment

Nikolay, I just uninstalled the version of V-Ray I had and installed the version that you provided in the link. I am on Sketchup 2022, and that was not listed in the list of SketchUp versions in the installer prompt, Is this version not compatible with SU2022? It was working before.

Comment

In addition, our IT team nor I have received a response from your helpdesk ticketing system. I was just wondering if you received those since there was a lack of responses for the last few weeks.

Comment

V-Ray NEXT for Sketchup is available for Sketchup up to version 2020. For Sketchup 2021/2022 only V-Ray 5 is available.
          Kostadin Botev

Technical Support Representative
          Contact Support

Chaos

Comment

Working...
          X