Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay (3DS Max) Online Licensing Issue

Greetings,

I am experiencing VRay (3DS Max) online licensing issues as of today on my Windows 10 machine. When I attempt to render, I receive the following error message in the Log.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	192
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	1178153
    I don't believe any of the settings on this machine have changed but who knows. I attempted to troubleshoot using the steps and methods on the Chaos website but still have the same issue. I also uninstalled/reinstalled the Chaos License Server.

Strange but everything appears to be working normally on my Windows 11 machine. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Scott

Hi Scott,
    Could you please try to download and update the Chaos license server to the latest version? If that is not helping, please open a ticket in our system and provide us with more information and a screenshot of the web page 127.0.0.1:30304,
    so we can help you further.
    Thank you.
    Stefan Isakov

Technical Support Representative
    support@chaosgroup.com

Contact Support

Chaos Group

Comment

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your response.

I downloaded and installed the updated license server as part of the troubleshooting I performed yesterday. The file is identical to the one you have linked in your response.

I also opened a ticket (#160211) and the link is below. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Respectfully,

Scott

https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/106211

Comment

Working...
      X